NASPOLY Courses — List of high-quality courses offered at the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia, Nasarawa State.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic is a state owned polytechnic established in 2001.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia, Nasarawa State has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic Courses
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia, Nasarawa State.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).