The Nasarawa State Scholarship Board (NSSB) physical screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied and completed the Nasarawa State Scholarship Board (NSSB) online registration that they are to appear for the physical screening exercise as scheduled below.
Nasarawa State Scholarship Screening Exercise Schedule
1. KEFFI ZONE
Date :7th -9th June 2021
Venue: Nasarawa state university Keffi
Time :9am to 4pm daily
2. AKWANGA ZONE
Date: 10th to 11th June 2021
Venue:college of Education Akwanga
Time:9am to 4pm daily
3. LAFIA ZONE
Date:15th to 17th June 2021
Venue : College of Agriculture science and technology lafia
- Admission letter
- Local Government indigene certificate
- Recent School fees receipt
- National ID card
- Printed Slip(Acknowledgement copy) duly signed
- CHPA printout duly signed by the head of department
- All students that have registered can avail themselves in any of the screening venues irrespective of their local Government or schools of study.
- Furthermore, those that applied and could not print their slips or misplaced the slip can log in to www.nasscholarship.com.ng to get a reprint while it will last to 5th June 2021 .
- All other genuine complains shall be addressed after the exercise at the state scholarship board lafia from 18th to 21st June 2021
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.