Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2021 teachers recruitment exercise. See the requirements and how to apply for Nasarawa State Secondary Schools Teachers Job below.
This is to notify the general public that, His Excellency, Engr. Abdullahi A Sule, Executive Governor of Nasarawa State, has graciously granted the Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission approval for the recruitment of additional teachers for our Secondary Schools in the State.
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment Subjects and Qualifications
Consequent upon the above, the Nasarawa State Teachers Service Commission hereby advertises vacancies in the following teaching subjects and qualifications: B. Ed, B.A (ED), B.SC. (ED) and NCE in Sciences and Languages.
- Sciences: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, PHE, Home Economics, Integrated Science, Agric Science, Geography, Computer Science, Biology, Economics. Non Educationists and HND in the Sciences and Languages with PGDE can also apply
- Technical: Basic Technology, Intro Technology
- Languages: English, French, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo
- National Teachers Registration Council certificate is an added advantage
Applicants are expected to upload all the necessary documents on the portal, print them out and bring them to the examination centre on a date to be announced later.
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment Selection Process
- Verification of Applications by Board
- Call for CBT for Qualified Applicants
- Final List
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Portal will be accessed free of charge for the period of two weeks beginning from 15th to 28th November 2021.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.