Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic) is now selling forms for admission into its various Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the courses available and how to obtain NASPOLY HND form below.
This is to inform the general public that the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has granted Approval and Accreditation for the Courses offered by the Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic).
Consequently, Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic HND Courses
1) HND Science Laboratory Technology
2) HND Leisure and Tourism
3) HND Urban and Regional Planning
4) HND Accountancy
5) HND Business Administration and Management
6) HND Public Administration
7) HND Estate Management
8 ) HND Computer Science
How to Apply for NASPOLY HND Form
Application forms are obtainable at the cost of N5,315.00.
- Goto https://imap.edu.ng/
- Select Admissions menu
- Select Apply online submenu and click HND option
- List of courses will appear, click to any course you want that is related to your SSCE result.
- Fill the online form, remember to input an active email address and password that you will not forget and click submit button.
- Application number will be generated for you automatically, take note of it.
- Click pay invoice link (scroll down)
- Click on click to proceed link (on top of screen)
- Scroll down and click to pay link.
- Scroll down and pay with your Bank card (master card, visa or verve) and print receipt after payment or pay using Bank Branch link then print invoice, use it and pay in any bank branch using nasarawaigr.com
- Come back to https://imap.edu.ng/ and click admissions menu
- Click on the apply online submenu, then choose continue application
- Input the application number and the password already generated in step 7 above.
- Input O’level subjects and grades, print receipt and form. Your application is complete.
For enquiries, please contact the following numbers: 08088746958,08036283141,08065630633,08065918415,08066116058