Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic) Pre-National Diploma (pre-ND) and Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) programmes admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced. See how to obtain Nasarawa State Poly pre-ND and IJMB forms below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Pre-ND and IJMB programmes of Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) Pre-ND / IJMB admission form is obtainable online.
- Pre-ND AccountancyPre-ND Architectural Technology
- Pre-ND Autotronics Engineering Technology
- Pre-ND Business Administration and Management
- Pre-ND Civil Engineering Technology
- Pre-ND Computer Science
- Pre-ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Pre-ND Estate Management
- Pre-ND Hospitality Management
- Pre-ND Leisure and Tourism management
- Pre-ND Library and Information Science
- Pre-ND Local Government Studies
- Pre-ND Mass Communication
- Pre-ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Pre-ND Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Pre-ND Office Technology Management
- Pre-ND Public Administration and Management
- Pre-ND Quantity Survey
- Pre-ND Science Laboratory Technology
- Pre-ND Social Development
- Pre-ND Statistics
- Pre-ND Urban and Regional Planning
- PREND GOVERNMENT
- USE OF ENGLISH
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Polytechnic Pre-ND/IJMB Form
Pre-National Diploma and IJMBE are obtainable at the cost of N4,315.00
- Goto https://imap.edu.ng/
- Select Admissions menu
- Select Apply online submenu and click Pre-ND/IJMB option
- List of courses will appear, click to any course you want that is related to your SSCE result.
- Fill the online form, remember to input an active email address and password that you will not forget and click submit button.
- Application number will be generated for you automatically, take note of it.
- Click pay invoice link (scroll down)
- Click on click to proceed link (on top of screen)
- Scroll down and click to pay link.
- Scroll down and pay with your Bank card (master card, visa or verve) and print receipt after payment or pay using Bank Branch link then print invoice, use it and pay in any bank branch using nasarawaigr.com
- Come back to https://imap.edu.ng/ and click admissions menu
- Click on the apply online submenu, then choose continue application
- Input the application number and the password already generated in step 7 above.
- Input O’level subjects and grades, print receipt and form. Your application is complete.
For enquiries, please contact the following numbers: 08088746958,08036283141,08065630633,08065918415,08066116058