NAUB Admission List – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) that they can now check their admission status.
The Nigerian Army University Admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Nigerian Army University Admission List.
- Go to NAUB admission portal at https://my.naub.edu.ng/login.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, Sign In to access your NAUB admission status.
You can also access your admission status from the list available below:
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your NAUB admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NAUB admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NAUB admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!