A new Vice Chancellor has been appointed by the Governing Council of Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB). He is Kyari Mohammed, Ph.D, a Professor of History.
This is to inform the University Community and the general public that the Governing Council, in the exercise of its powers conferred by section 4 of the Universities (Miscellaneous Provisions) Amendment Act 2003 at its meeting held on Monday 23rd March, 2020 considered the submission of the Selection Board and approved the appointment of Professor Kyari Mohammed as the Vice Chancellor of the University.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
Until his appointment, Prof Kyari Mohammed has successfully completed his tenure as the Vice Chancellor of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola and hold several administrative positions in the University System.
On behalf of the University Community I wish to sincerely congratulate Prof. Kyari Mohammed for his appointment.
Registrar/Secretary to Council
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!