Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) has commenced the sales of application forms for admission into its one-year IJMB programmes (Arts and Science) for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the NAUB IJMB admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) one-year IJMB programmes (Arts and Science) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
NAUB IJMB Admission Requirements
To gain Admission into the NAUB IJMB programmes, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent in not more than (2) sittings.
How to Apply for NAUB IJMB Admission Form
- Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng OR www.predegree.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR IJMB.
- Select Application Type
- Create a User Account (New user).
- Select your programme type
- Select choice of 3 subject combinations.
- Click the “Select Payment Option” button to make your payment of N5000
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful will be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’ Level Credentials: recent passport photograph.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission and any incorrect information will attract a charge of N1,000 to edit and correct)
- These exercises must be completed latest 30th June 2021.
- For more information, visit www.naub.edu.ng