Nigerian Army University, Biu (NAUB) is now selling application forms for admission into its remedial programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for NAUB remedial form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Army University, Biu (NAUB) one-year Remedial Arts and Science programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NAUB Remedial Admission Requirements.
To gain Admission into the NAUB Remedial programmes, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC / NECO / NABTED or its equivalents in not more than (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Remedial Admission Form.
- Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR REMEDIAL.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your programme type
- Select your first and second choices of 3 subject combination each.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment of N5000
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful will be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials: recent passport photograph.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
These exercises must be completed between 13th September, to 13th October, 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!