Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC esaay competition, year 2014 edition.
Nigerian Communications Commission is inviting interested and qualified members of the public to her 2014 Undergraduate Essay Competition.
The theme of the competition is: Broadband a Catalyst for National Development.
NCC Essay Competition Objectives.
- Increase Awareness of the Subject Matter
- Engage and Enhance Research skills
- Encourage competition and academic excellence
- Build capacity of undergraduates
NCC Essay Competition Methodology.
- Undergraduates will submit essays not more than 2500 words.
- The essays must have an Abstract, Introduction, Main body and Conclusion with references.
- Essay must have references.
- Participants must sign an undertaking stating the originality of their essays.
- First 500 entries representing undergraduates from the Institutions (Private and Public) across the country.
- Winning essays will be selected based on content, grammar and style.
- The winning essays will be announced by the First Quarter 2015.
How To Apply for NCC Essay Competition.
Entries should be sent to: email@example.com.
For more enquires, visit the Facebook link – www.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission.
NCC Essay Competition Prizes.
- N500,000.00 cash prize, Branded NCC Laptop and Printer
- N300,000.00 cash prize
- N200,000.00 cash prize
NCC Essay Competition Application Deadline.
All entries must be sent in on, or before 13th January 2015.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!