NDA Admission List 2022/2023 (74th Regular Course)
Last updated on
Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA admission list (74th regular course ) for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available online. Admitted candidates are to report for training on Saturday, 13 August 2022. See more detail below.
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Admission List
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Admission List
- Federal School of Dental Technology & Therapy Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) Admission List
- Bauchi State University (BASUG) Supplementary Admission List
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Direct Entry Admission List
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held from 11 June – 23 July 2022. The candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 74th Regular Course.
They are to report for training at the NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Saturday, 13 August 2022. Any candidate that does not report by Monday, 15 August 2022, would forfeit his or her place to the candidate in the Reserve list. Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the Reception Centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.
NDA Admission List
Follow the link below in case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will, however, need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
- Candidates on the Reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
- Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NABTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of brown canvas.
- One pair of Football boot.
- Hockey stick.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Personal computer (laptop).
- Pressing iron.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- All selected candidates MUST upload their O Level result with JAMB before reporting to the Academy.
Enquiries and further information could be sent to the email address email@example.com or call 09128273656
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates