Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA entrance examination date and subjects combinations for qualified candidates that applied for the 73rd regular course admission.
Applicants who successfully completed and submitted their applications are invited to the NDA Entrance Examination.
See: Nigerian Defence Academy Examination Centres in Nigeria and How to Apply for NDA Admission.
Conduct of NDA Entrance Examination for 73 Regular Course is scheduled to hold on 15th May, 2021.
In the light of this, candidates who duly applied to the Nigerian Defence Academy and successfully scored minimum of 180 (One Hundred and Eighty) in UTME are advised to visit application portal on the NDA website to select the examination centre of their choice and print out their examination card.
Applicants must select their centres and printout all forms before the exam.
SEE: NDA Exam Centres Selection & Printing of Exam Cards
NDA Entrance Exam Subjects Combinations
- Candidates for FASS. Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
1) Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
(7) Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
- Candidates for Sciences. Candidates for courses in Faculty of Science are to answer questions as follows:
- Mathematics (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry and Economics).
- Physics (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Chemistry (Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology and Mathematics).
- Biology (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics).
- Candidates for Engineering. Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
- Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies. Candidates for Intelligence & Cyber Security Studies are to answer the following:
- Physics and
- Anyone of Biology, Chemistry or Economics.
Please note that only those with duly printed Examination Card will be admitted into the various centres for the test.