The esteemed National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has proudly disclosed the conclusive lists of triumphant candidates from the 2023 recruitment drive. These candidates are earmarked for roles within the Narcotic Officer and Narcotic Assistant cadres.
|📣 Recruitment Update||NDLEA releases final lists for Narcotic Officer and Assistant cadres 2023.|
|🏢 Training Locations||Officers: NDLEA Academy, Jos. Assistants: NSCDC College, Katsina.|
|📆 Reporting Date (Officers)||Group 1-6: 27th July – 2nd August 2023.|
|📆 Reporting Date (Assistants)||Group 1-6: 12th – 18th August 2023.|
|📜 Required Documents||Credentials, NDLEA application slip, passport photos.|
|🎒 Essentials to Bring||Clothing, shoes, bed sheets, toiletries, bucket, money, mosquito net.|
|❗ Reporting Deadline||Officers: 2nd August. Assistants: 18th August.|
|⚠️ Training Conditions||Drug & pregnancy tests. Disqualification for positive results or no-show.|
Location & Details of Training
Candidates gracing the Narcotic Officer list are to assemble for an intensive Narcotic Officers Basic (Cadet) training at the distinguished NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, situated in Jos Plateau State. Meanwhile, those chosen as Narcotic Agent/Assistant Trainees will undergo rigorous training at the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) College of Peace and Disaster Management. This esteemed institution can be found at KM 4 Babbar-Ruga Batsari Road in Katsina State.
All victors must converge on their specified training hubs, grouped accordingly, on the prescribed dates.
Training Date Allocation
The NDLEA, in its wisdom, has scheduled training sessions as follows:
For Narcotic Officers (Superintendent Cadre):
- Group 1: Serial No. 1-400 – 27th July, 2023 (Thursday)
- Group 2: Serial No. 401-800 – 28th July, 2023 (Friday)
- Group 3: Serial No. 801-1,200 – 29th July, 2023 (Saturday)
- Group 4: Serial No. 1,201-1,600 – 31st July, 2023 (Monday)
- Group 5: Serial No. 1,601-2,000 – 1st August, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Group 6: Serial No. 2,001-2,428 – 2nd August, 2023 (Wednesday)
For Narcotic Assistants (NA & NASS Cadre):
- Group 1: Serial No. 1-400 – 12th August, 2023 (Saturday)
- Group 2: Serial No. 401-800 – 14th August, 2023 (Monday)
- Group 3: Serial No. 801-1,200 – 15th August, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Group 4: Serial No. 1,201-1,600 – 16th August, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Group 5: Serial No. 1,601-2,000 – 17th August, 2023 (Thursday)
- Group 6: Serial No. 2,001-2,415 – 18th August, 2023 (Friday)
For a comprehensive list of selected individuals, please refer to the NDLEA’s official portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
Instructions for Candidates:
Each selected individual must come equipped with:
- Both the original and copies of vital documents, which encompass the National Identification Number (NIN) and the NDLEA online application reference.
- Quadruple recent colour photographs (excluding caps or hats).
- Essential writing tools: biros, pencils, rulers, notebooks, and file jackets.
- Three pairs of unmarked, white round-neck vests and navy-blue shorts (stripes not permitted).
- Two pairs each of white and black socks.
- Pure black canvas trainers (rubber variants are inadmissible).
- Home comforts: two white bed sheets, pillow cases, and a blanket (grey or army green only).
- Two pairs of formal attire or national dress, accompanied by casual outfits and shoes.
- To be procured post-arrival: buckets, cutlasses, and brooms.
- Personal expenses money and toiletries.
- A mosquito net.
Please be aware, any successful candidate who is absent by 6 pm on 2nd August 2023 for the Superintendent Cadre and 18th August 2023 for the Narcotic Assistant Cadre will forfeit their position.
Additional Crucial Notes:
- Female candidates expecting a child will not be eligible for training.
- Throughout training, both drug integrity and pregnancy tests will be intermittently conducted. Those yielding positive drug results will be instantly dismissed.
For direct access to the detailed lists, click below:
- Superintendent Cadre Successful Candidate List (PDF 296KB)
- Narcotic Assistant (NA and NASS) Cadre Successful List (PDF 284KB)
Original Source: NDLEA Official Release
May the training forge future leaders in the quest for a drug-free Nigeria! 🌿🚫🇳🇬