NDU admission list – The management of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Bayelsa State admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out and have been successfully uploaded online.
Candidates that participated in the NDU Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online. It’s free and simple!
How to Check NDU Admission List.
- Go to NDU admission portal at https://clearance.nduportal.com.
- Locate and click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission’ to access your NDU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NDU Clearance Procedure.
- Check Admission Status: Enter your Jamb Number to check admission status
- Start Clearance Process: Click on Start Clearance to begin the process
- Enter your contact Information: Verify your bio-data and enter your contact information
- Enter your O’Level Result Information: Enter your Post Primary School Result and Proceed
- Upload Documents : Upload Passport and other required documents
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your NDU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NDU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NDU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!