NDU Lecturers Embark On An Indefinite Strike
Last updated on
The Academic Staff Union of Universities, Niger Delta University (NDU) Chapter according to reports has embarked on an indefinite strike following non-payment of salaries since January 2016, by the State government.
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Resumption Date
- Niger Delta University (NDU) 20th Matriculation Ceremony
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
“In recognition of the financial and psychological effects of the non-payment of salaries since January 2016, the congress hereby resolves to stop work henceforth until all outstanding salaries accruable are paid,” the lecturers announced in a resolution.
Meanwhile, first semester examination and the matriculation ceremony scheduled to hold on Saturday, April 30, 2016 has been postponed indefinitely. Pre-Degree and Basic programmes are not however affected by the strike.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates