NDU Direct Entry admission list – The list of Direct Entry/Pre-degree/Basic candidates offered provisional admission into the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island first degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
The management of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, has released the list of Direct Entry Candidates offered admission into its degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session as well as Pre-degree and Basic Studies candidates successfully admitted into the university’s degree programmes.
How to Check NDU Direct Entry Admission List.
- Go to NDU admission portal at https://clearance.nduportal.com.
- Locate and click on “DIRECT ENTRY/PREDEGREE/BASIC” link in the menu.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number where required.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your NDU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS Portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Proceed with the payment of N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only) as NDU acceptance fee.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NDU Direct Entry admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!