Niger Delta University, NDU policy on payment of school fees for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform all the students of the Niger Delta University (NDU), that the Committee of Provost and Deans at its 103rd meeting held of Tuesday, May 23, 2017 deliberated on the modalities for the payment of fees/ charges and decided that:
- Registration of students should commence after full payment of 100% fees within he first one month of resumption for all levies.
- However, if students are unable to meet condition in (i) above, they shall be allowed to pay twice in a session.
- The first installment of 60% fees /charges should be paid within the first month of the first semester.
- The balance of 40% to be paid not later than the first month of the second semester to complete the outstanding fees/ charges.
- All students should note that henceforth registration of courses depends on 100% full payment or 60% installment payment of fees; charges as stipulated.
The above decision is disseminated for immediate compliance.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!