Niger Delta University, NDU school fees schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session undergraduate students and the payment procedure.
Authorities of the Niger Delta University (NDU) Wilberforce Island have released the amount payable as school fees by undergraduate students and the payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NDU School Fees Schedule & Payment Procedure
1. ACCEPTANCE/MATRICULATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- FRESH YEAR 1 (100 LEVEL) STUDENTS – N40,000
- DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS
- FACULTY OF LAW – N110,000
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES – N80,000
- OTHER FACULTIES – N60,000
2. SCHOOL FEES (LEVIES & TUITION FEE)
- YEAR 1 AND DIRECT ENTRY (FRESH STUDENTS ) – You are required to pay the stipulated school fees according to your faculties in the 2019/2020 academic session as shown on the levies/fee schedule for fresh students only.
- All Students who gained admission to Niger Delta University in the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have moved on to the next academic level (i.e 100 level to 200 level; 200 level to 300 level – Direct Entry) are required to pay the school fees amount he/she paid in the 2018/2019 academic session less Thirty Thousand Naira only (N30,000.00) – the one-off levies.
- All other students should pay the school fees amount he/she paid in the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
4. Adherence to the above is expected of all students.
5. APPRECIATION: The University Community appreciates parents/guardians and students for choosing Niger Delta University.