The School of Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing (SPBON), National Eye Centre (NEC), Kaduna, is now selling the application forms for admission into its OND programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Eye Centre, Kaduna, School of Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing (SPBON) OND programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
National Eye Centre, Kaduna, School of Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing (SPBON) Admission Requirements
- Applicant must be a registered nurse (RN) with a current practising license from the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least one (1) year post qualification experience.
- Possess 5 Credits Pass in English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC and/or NECO are acceptable).
How to Apply for National Eye Centre, Kaduna, School of Post-Basic Ophthalmic Nursing (SPBON) Admission Form
The application form is obtainable online at www.eyecenter.gov.ng after paying a non-refundable fee of TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N10,000) through remita using the process below.
FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FORM
Log into https://www.remita.net and click on pay TSA & States, then select FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria.
Fill the remita billing form using the following format:
- Name of MDA that you want to pay: write NATIONAL EYE CENTRE KADUNA
- Name of Service/Purpose: Select Education Revolving Fund
- Description: write Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing Form
- Amount to pay: write 10,000
- Payer’s name, phone number and Email: write Applicant’s full name, phone number and functional Email address.
- Confirm all entries are accurately imputed as guided and Submit.
- Print payment invoice and proceed to any commercial bank for payment.
FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Scan recent passport photograph and duly stamped remita payment receipt from the bank.
- Read the instructions carefully, fill the application form online and submit.
- Upon submission, a summary page will appear, print it out
- Bring along the printed application form, original and photocopy (1) each of your credentials, remita payment receipt and two (2) self-addressed envelope to the school on the entrance examination day.
To fill and submit the form online, please click on the link below:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30TH MAY, 2021
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW: 10TH – 11TH JUNE 2021
VENUE: LECTURE THEATRE
TIME: 9:00 AM
NOTE: Candidate will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
FOR ENQUIRIES: Contact the school on 08068166182, 08069637842 or by email, email@example.com