NECC Kaduna ORL Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
National Ear Care Centre, Kaduna is now selling forms for admission into its post-basic Otorhinolaryngology (ORL ‘Ear, Nose & Throat’) Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- NECC Kaduna Diploma in Audiology Admission Form
- National Ear Care Centre (NECC) Kaduna School of Health Information Management Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Refresher Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Ear Care Centre (NECC), Kaduna, Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Centre runs a 12 months Post Basic Ear, Nose and Throat Programme for Registered Nurses. This course holds from November.
National Ear Care Centre Kaduna Post Basic ORL Nursing Admission Requirements
- Possess SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate with a minimum of Five (5) Credits Passes in not more than two sittings which should include: Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria as a Registered General Nurse.
- Two or more years experience in the clinical setting especially ORL Clinic will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for National Ear Care Centre Kaduna Post Basic ORL Nursing Admission
Interested candidates are to obtain application forms online obtainable at school.necckaduna.com.ng on payment of a non-refundable sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only through remita (RRR)
Entrance Examination and Oral Interview Schedule
Date: 25th June, 2022
Venue: School of Post-Basic ORL NECC, Kaduna
Time: 8:am prompt
NB: Applicants are to come along with:
- Original copies of all their credentials
- Current practising license/evidence of payment for renewal
- Copy of application form
- Receipt of purchase of the form
- Commencement of Sales of Form: 21st March, 2022
- Closing of Sales of Form: 19th June, 2022
- Commencement of Session: 7th November, 2022
For further Enquiries, Please contact:
The School Coordinator
Mrs. Faleke Sarah Apeabu
08062460996, 08150732527 (NB: Calls are only entertained within working hours 9:00am to 4:00pm)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates