Latest Update: How to Check 2017 NECO GCE Result Online.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2017 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Candidates are advised to get the National Examinations Council (NECO) result checker card which goes for N300 (three hundred naira only) to access their results. You may however pay above the official rate of N300 (three hundred naira only) if you are getting it outside NECO offices.
After getting the result checker which contains the PIN Number you need to check your result, you can then follow the six (6) simple steps below to access your NECO Result.
Check Your NECO Result.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/.
- Select year Examination Type (i.e. June.July).
- Select year of examination (i.e 2017).
- Enter your card PIN number (the PIN on the NECO Result Card).
- Enter your Examination Number
- Finally, click on “Check My Result” button to finally see your result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
Note: The NECO result Checker has a limited number of use. To avoid subsequent usage, just send your result to your email.
After checking your result, don’t forget to share it with others via the comment section below.
Recommended: How to Register for the 2017 NECO GCE