The management of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO), Imo State is now selling forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time (morning) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain Federal Poly Nekede HND form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri HND Full time Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Nekede Poly HND Admission Requirements.
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at list five (5) relevant O’ level creadits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sitting in WACE/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
Federal Poly Nekede HND Courses.
1. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
i. Accountancy (AC)
ii. Banking & Finance (BF)
iii. Business Administration & Management (BAM)
iv. Marketing (MK)
v. Purchasing & Supply (PS)
vi. Office Technology & Management (OTM)
vii. Public Administration (PA)
viii. Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
i. Agricultural / Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
a. Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
b. Soil / water Resources (option)
ii. Civil Engineering (CE)
a. Structural Engineering (option)
b. Transportation Engineering (option)
iii. Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
a. Power (option)
b. Telecommunication (option)
c. Instrumentation & Control (option)
iv. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
a. Manufacturing Engineering (option)
b. Power & Plant (option)
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
i. Architecture (AR)
ii. Building Technology (BT)
iii. Estate Management HND (EM)
iv. Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
v. Quantity Surveying (QS)
vi. Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
4. SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
i. Food Technology (FT)
ii. Computer Science (CS)
iii. Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
a. Biology / Microbiology (option)
b. Chemistry (option)
c. Physics / Electronics (option)
d. Microbiology / Biochemistry (option)
e. Environmental Biology (option)
iv. Library & Information Science (LIS)
v. Statistics (STA)
vi. Fisheries Technology (FIT)
5. SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
i. Mass Communication (MC)
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Full-Time Admission Form.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the RRR number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of N7,500.00 on Remita platform. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng, and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out receipt and acknowledgment slip.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefor advisable to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
For all issues, please mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08087000802, 09055590766 for (HND).
Deadline: Not Specified.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!