Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, FPNO post-HND (Professional Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning) admission form for 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full Professional Diploma (FPD) programme in Urban and Regional Planning (Post HND) for the 2019/2020 academic year.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
DURATION: TWO YEARS ADMISSION.
Nekede Poly Professional Diploma Admission Requirements
- Candidates who had four (4No.) credits and a pass in English Language obtained in not more than two sittings in Senior School Certificate Examination. NECO or NABTEB before 2009/2010 academic year are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who had five (5No.) Credits and a pass in English Language obtained in not more than two sittings in the above-mentioned examinations before 2010-2011 academic year are eligible to apply for the programme.
- Candidates must have a Higher National Diploma (HND) of the Federal Polytechnic. Nekede or from any other accredited Polytechnic with a grade of at least a Lower Credit or a University Degree with at least Second Class Lower in any of the Environmental programmes. Geography and a Law Degree. A pass level in Federal Polytechnic. Nekede in HND and Third Class University Degree with not less than 8 years cognitive experience in physical planning is also acceptable.
- The candidates must show evidence of having served in the National Youth Service Corps or an Exemption Certificate.
How to Apply for Nekede Poly Post-HND Admission Form
STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “Full Professional Diploma”, and complete the required information.
STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
Duration: All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 31st December, 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!