Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) has suspended the 2019/2020 first semester examinations. Read the memo released by the management of the institution as regards the suspension of exam and Christmas break/holiday below.
As a result of the students’ unrest which took place yesterday Tuesday, 8th December 2020 which does not make for a peaceful and healthy atmosphere for academic work, management has directed that students should vacate the campus on Christmas break/holiday latest by 4:00pm today Wednesday, 9th December 2020.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
All outstanding examinations are hereby suspended and postponed to an appropriate time.
Students who are residents in the institution’s hostels should vacate immediately and hand over their rooms’ keys and other Polytechnic properties in their possession to the appropriate authority.
However, students will be informed of when they should return back to the school to continue with their academic activities and are advised to check on the institution’s website from time to time for such information.
The Dean, Division of Student Affairs and the SSA on Security Matters are hereby directed to ensure that students comply strictly with the above management’s directive.
Please be guided.
MRS ANUNA E.C
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!