Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) is now selling the supplementary forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) regular programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See how to apply Nekede Poly Supplementary HND form below.
Prospective Higher National Diploma (HND) Mechatronics Engineering Students who made CGPA of 2.50 and above, having completed their one (1) year IT programme, as well as those with CGPA of 2.49 and have completed their two (2) years IT Programme are advised to apply for Higher National Diploma (HND) into Mechatronics Engineering Department.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede Supplementary Admission
- All candidates must first visit the school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng and click on “Application Link” on the home page under students or click “HERE”.
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the RRR number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (
N10,000.00) on Remita platform. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER cards. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng and complete your application process or click “HERE”. Submit your data as requested and print out receipt and acknowledgement slip.
- All Application procedures must be concluded on or before Midnight of 31st October, 2019.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!