Niger private and public schools has fixed October 10 as resumption date for the commencement of the 2014/2015 academic session.
The Niger State Government has decided that all schools in the state will reopen for the new academic year on October 10, as against Monday September 22, 2014 declared by the Federal government.
In announcing the new resumption date for public schools in Niger State on Wednesday, the state government took into account the forthcoming eid-el kabir (Muslim festival) expected to hold worldwide in the first week of October hence arriving at the October 10 date.
- House Rejects Motion to Cover WAEC/NECO/JAMB Fees
- NOUN Extends Courses and Examinations Registration Deadline
- College of Nursing Sciences ATBUTH Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare (ASCOEA) Pre-NCE Admission Form
- College of Nursing Sciences Gombe Basic Midwifery Admission List