Niger State College Of Nursing Sciences has announced the postponement of the 2020/2021 academic session entrance examination.
The management of the Niger State College Of Nursing Sciences has announced the postponement of the entrance examination into the following schools:
- School of Midwifery Minna for Basic Midwifery Program
- School of Nursing Bida for Basic Nursing Program
- School of Midwifery Kontagora for Basic Midwifery Program
Niger State College Of Nursing Sciences Entrance Exam Postponement Notice
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
This is to inform all the applicants that recently applied for Niger State College Of Nursing Sciences; School of midwifery Minna, School of Nursing Bida, and School of Midwifery Kontagora respectively, that the entrance exams earlier scheduled to hold on the 9th January 2021 has been postponed until further notice, this was as a result of the Covid-19 temporary lockdown of school’s academic activities in the state.
Already announcement on this development has been aired out via all the radio media stations within the state and her environ.
However, you shall all communicate a new date as soon as possible.
We sincerely apologies for any inconveniences this myth have caused.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!