Niger State Polytechnic, NIGERPOLY IJMB programme admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB programme of studies in Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Niger Poly IJMB Courses.
The Polytechnic runs one (1) year full time IJMB programmes in three (3) combinable subjects in Natural and Applied Sciences, Engineering and Arts leading to possible undergraduate courses in Universities
S/No. Code Subject Combination
1. 004 Accounts, Business Management, A/L Maths
2. 005 Accounts, Business Management, Economics
3. 006 Accounts, Business Management, Geography
4. 007 Accounts, Business Management, Government
5. 009 Accounts, Economics, Geography
6. 011 Accounts, Economics, Government
7. 013 Accounts, Geography, A/L Maths
8. 014 Accounts, Geography, Government
9. 017 Accounts, Government, Sociology
10. 027 Biology, Chemistry, A/L Maths
11. 028 Biology, Chemistry, Geography
12. 030 Biology, Chemistry, Physics
13. 031 Business Management, Economics, A/L Maths
14. 033 Business Management, Economics, Government
15. 035 Business Management, Geography, A/L Maths
16. 039 Chemistry, Geography, A/L Maths
17. 040 Chemistry, Geography, Physics
18. 043 Chemistry, Physics, A/L Maths
19. 050 Economics, Geography, Government
20. 052 Economics, Geography, A/L Maths
21. 063 Geography, Physics, A/L Maths.
Niger Poly IJMB Admission Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for IJMB Programmes in the specified field are:
- WAEC/SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and Teachers Grade Two Certificate with atleast five (5) credit passes or equivalent (in not more than two (2) sittings) in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for Niger Poly IJMB Admission Form.
All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic admission access Pin from any Commercial Bank through E-Transact for a Non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only excluding Bank Charges.
The admission form can be accessed online at the Polytechnic website, www.nigerpoly.edu.ng. Follow these steps to complete the Admission Form online:
- Open to the website
- Click online Forms
- Click Admission Form
- Enter your Pin Code and Click Login
- Fill the Form
- Click Preview Form
- Upload your Passport size Picture and Print Preview
- Click Submit.
Closure of Sales of Admission Form: Sales of Admission Forms ends on 31st January, 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!