Nigeria Police Academy, NPA has published the names of candidates successful at the 3rd regular course entrance examination and qualified to appear for interview before the Selection Board.
1. The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the Third Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 6th June, 2015. They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in three batches as categorized below:
A. BATCH ONE: Candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday 6th September, 2015.
(3) Akwa Ibom
B. BATCH TWO: Candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday 13th September, 2015.
(1) Akwa Ibom
(4) Cross River
C. BATCH THREE: Candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday 20th September, 2015.
(13) FCT Abuja
2. Candidates who fail to report on the above dates for their respective batches will not be allowed to attend the interview.
3. All candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening, medical tests and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.
4. Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
a. Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
b. Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
c. Proof of State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be. Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign.
d. Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/GCE only.
e. Police Academy acknowledgement forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form from ZenithBank.
f. Candidates are to bring along copy of thier postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the entrance examination
5. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract
6. Candidates are to also bring the following items:
a. Two blue shorts and Two white TShirts.
b. A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
d Crockery and cutlery
e. Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
f . Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
g. Second copy of Postcard photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Examination Centre during the Entrance Examination.
Click Here to download interview list.