After due consultations with critical stakeholders, especially the NCDC, and considering the safety of cadets who are presently in full session, Police Academy community and indeed prospective candidates, the Regular Course Eight (RC8) selection exercise is hereby postponed.
The Commandant, Nigeria Police Academy, AIG Zanna M. Ibrahim, mni, therefore, wishes to inform all shortlisted candidates and the General Public that the date for the final selection exercise into the 8 Regular Course of the Academy earlier slated to commence on 9th January 2021 has been postponed due to the outbreak of the second wave of covID 19 pandemic. As a result of the need to keep both the candidates and Police Academy community safe, the need to suspend the exercise needs no further emphasis.
Shortlisted candidates should note that the list remains unaltered and warns the public to be wary of opportunists and scammers who may want to work on applicants' desperate tendencies to lure them into parting with their hard-earned money under the guise of supplementary list or securing admission for them. He advised shortlisted candidates to stay safe as they enjoy the holidays while awaiting a new date as soon as the COVID- 19 situation improves.
The Commandant regrets any inconvenience that the postponement might have caused but reassures all that it is for the general good and safety of all that the date be shifted. He remains resolute to ensuring merit and wishes all a happy and prosperous new year.
NPA Interview list is out – The list of successful candidates at the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 8th Regular Course entrance examination shortlisted for an interview before the Selection Board has been released.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the selection examination of the Seventh Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 17th September 2020.
Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview Schedule, List, Requirements & Important Info
This is to inform the successful Candidates earlier invited for interview and screen for the 8th Regular Course Selection Board that a new date has been slated for the conduct of the exercise. They are to appear for screening and interview before the Selection Board in Three  Batches as scheduled below:
BATCH ONE: Saturday, 9th January to Friday, 15th January 2021
4. FCT, Abuja
BATCH TWO: Saturday, 16th January to Friday, 22nd January 2021
BATCH THREE: Saturday 23rd January to Friday, 29th January 2021
1. Akwa Ibom
3. Cross River
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES:
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will, however, need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Click Here (.pdf)
- Go to http://www.polac.edu.ng/invitedlist.
- Enter your EXAM NO or FIRST NAME or OTHER NAMES or STATE NAME in the search box.
- Finally, click on the Seach button to confirm if you have been invited for an interview.
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy during the exercise.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises that involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Original UTME result slip 2020
- Police Academy examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- Proof of choosing Police Academy as First Choice (i.e. JAMB Result showing Choice of Institution, or Printout of Change of Institution to Nigeria Police Academy as the first choice – as the case may be).
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are also to bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Sufficient money for Feeding, transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.
While assuring the candidates, their parents/guardians of transparent screening, the Commandant advised them to be wary of scammers and not to offer any kind of financial incentive or otherwise to anybody in the desperation of securing admission for their wards.