Applications forms for admission into the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, Post-Basic Midwifery programme for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Form below.
The management of the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, is now selling applications forms for admission into its Post-Basic Midwifery programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified Military, Para-Military personnel and civilians.
PROGRAMME DURATION: 18 months for the Post Basic Midwifery.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Requirments
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with at least six (6) months working experience
- Candidates must possess a current practicing licence
How to Apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office on Payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N5000 naira only
RETURN OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed application forms must be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials a week before the selection interview.
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW: 7-8 September 2020
NOTE: Candidates shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport and feeding throughout the period of the selection interview.
For further enquiries call: 08189800178, 08034779301 (call only during working days from 10am – 4pm)
DISCLAIMER: THE COLLEGE HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE DIRECTLY /INDIRECTLY TO ACT AS ADMISSION AGENT, NEITHER IS THE ADMISSION FORMS SOLD ON-LINE. ANYONE DEALING WITH AGENTS APART FROM THE ABOVE CONTACTS WILL BE DOING SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!