Nigerian Law School (NLS) Bar Part II admission list for the 2019/2020 session.
The Director General of the Nigerian Law School (NLS) has released the list of candidates admitted for the 2019/2020 session.
Applicants can check their Bar Part II application status via the procedure outlined below.
Nigerian Law School (NLS) Bar Part II Admission List.
- CHECK YOUR STATUS THROUGH THE TAB ‘CHECK BAR II STATUS’.
- CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE EITHER ON FULL ADMISSION OR PROVISIONAL ADMISSION.
- PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES THROUGH REMITA TO THE COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION IF YOU ARE A NIGERIAN
- PAY TO THE BANK SPECIFIED IN ‘HOW TO PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES’ IF YOU ARE A FOREIGNER
- ENTER YOUR DETAILS ON THE PORTAL ON ‘BAR I FEES PAYMENT TAB’. ENSURE YOUR SCANNED RECEIPT OR TELLER IS NOT MORE THAN 16KB. CAREFULLY NOTE AND PUT DOWN YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER AFTER SUBMISSION
- ENTER YOUR APPLICATION NUMBER AND REFERENCE NUMBER ON THE ‘BAR II ADMISSION LETTER’ TAB TO PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER
For Inquiries Contact:
1. Head Library: 092921612
2. Head Accounts and Finance: 09068075243
3. Head Admissions: 092921616
4. Head, Exams and Records: 092921617
5. Head,(Information and Protocol): 092921620
6. Head, Clinic: 092921621
Admissions: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!