After the announcement of the amount to be paid as school fees by the Nigerian Law School Bar Part 1 students for 2015, the management of the institution released the procedures for the payment of the school fees.
Procedures for Payment of School Fees by Bar 1 Students
- GO TO ANY BRANCH OF ZENITH BANK AND PAY STIPULATED AMOUNT IN STEP 4 TO THE NLS ACCOUNT FOR BAR PART I SCHOOL FEES
- ACCOUNT NAME: NLS SCHOOL FEES COLLECTION, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1130009118
- ENSURE YOUR PAYMENT REFLECTS YOUR FULL NAMES STARTING WITH THE SURNAME
- NIGERIANS: N250,000.00 FOREIGNERS: $ 5,300.00 PLUS N85,000.00
- Log on to the NLS website http://www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng
- Click on NLS Portal
- Click on Check Application Status
- Click on ‘Click Here to pay school fees’ – This option is available only for applicants on Full/Provisional Admission.
- Enter your log in details, you will be taken to the payment tab
- Upload a scanned copy of your bank teller or any other evidence of payment (Note: The file size should not exceed 35KB)
- Enter other details requested in the on line payment form and Submit.
- CAREFULLY WRITE YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER IN A SAFE PLACE, you will need it to print your payment page.
- Click on the tab ‘ Print Payment Page’
- CAREFULLY WRITE YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER IN A SAFE PLACE, you will need it to print your admission letter.
ITEMS TO BRING FOR REGISTRATION IN THE LAW SCHOOL
- Evidence of Payment – Original Copy and a photocopy of Your Bank Teller or any other evidence of payment – These will be presented in Accounts department.
- Two copies of on line print out of fees payment page – These will be presented in Accounts department.
- On line print out of your admission letter.
- On line print out of your Acknowledgement Page.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!