Nigerian Law School, NLS school fees payment procedure for newly admitted Bar 1 June 2015 students [Nigerians and Foreigners].
After the announcement of the amount to be paid as school fees by the Nigerian Law School Bar Part 1 students for 2015, the management of the institution released the procedures for the payment of the school fees.
Procedures for Payment of School Fees by Bar 1 Students
- GO TO ANY BRANCH OF ZENITH BANK AND PAY STIPULATED AMOUNT IN STEP 4 TO THE NLS ACCOUNT FOR BAR PART I SCHOOL FEES
- ACCOUNT NAME: NLS SCHOOL FEES COLLECTION, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1130009118
- ENSURE YOUR PAYMENT REFLECTS YOUR FULL NAMES STARTING WITH THE SURNAME
- NIGERIANS: N250,000.00 FOREIGNERS: $ 5,300.00 PLUS N85,000.00
- Log on to the NLS website http://www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng
- Click on NLS Portal
- Click on Check Application Status
- Click on ‘Click Here to pay school fees’ – This option is available only for applicants on Full/Provisional Admission.
- Enter your log in details, you will be taken to the payment tab
- Upload a scanned copy of your bank teller or any other evidence of payment (Note: The file size should not exceed 35KB)
- Enter other details requested in the on line payment form and Submit.
- CAREFULLY WRITE YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER IN A SAFE PLACE, you will need it to print your payment page.
- Click on the tab ‘ Print Payment Page’
- CAREFULLY WRITE YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER IN A SAFE PLACE, you will need it to print your admission letter.
ITEMS TO BRING FOR REGISTRATION IN THE LAW SCHOOL
- Evidence of Payment – Original Copy and a photocopy of Your Bank Teller or any other evidence of payment – These will be presented in Accounts department.
- Two copies of on line print out of fees payment page – These will be presented in Accounts department.
- On line print out of your admission letter.
- On line print out of your Acknowledgement Page.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!