Candidates who passed the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 34 Recruitment Examination on 8 October 2022 are hereby invited to attend an interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos, Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port Harcourt, Rivers State and NDA Old Site, Kaduna.
Candidates must attend the interview at the given locations based on their state of origin/batch, as listed below:
The interview would be conducted concurrently at the centres from 17 December 2022 — 7 January 2023. The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates, medical/physical evaluation and written tests. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ Licence (Category H only).
- Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
- Writing materials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
- A pair of canvas/trainers and stockings.
- Bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Set of cutlery.
- Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport-sized photographs on white background.
- Face masks and hand sanitisers.
- Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and brush etc.).
Candidates will be interviewed individually, and if found deficient in any required criterion (criteria), his/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the interview.
If any information/declaration given by a candidate at any time during the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature shall be cancelled, and he/she may be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution.
Failure by any applicant to provide accurate information concerning his/her medical history during the entire selection process, as stated on the Medical Examination Proforma, will result in automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even when already in the Service.
Any candidate who fails to report for screening at a specified centre for their State of Origin on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.
Candidates are to visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com for details of the list of successful applicants and other relevant information for the interview.
All concerned are to note and comply accordingly.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.