Nigerian Prison Recruitment for Superintendent Cadre 2018. Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) has officially commenced the recruitment for full time appointments. Deadline for submission of Nigerian Prison Jobs application is 11th June, 2018. Applications must be Online and application is absolutely free! You must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years to apply. Keep reading ….
Nigerian Prison Service Superintendent Cadre Recruitment
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments into the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) Superintendent Cadre.
According to a post on the Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) website, the recruitment exercise will run from April 30 and end on June 11.
You must be a Nigerian by birth to be eligible to apply for the NPS Recruitment.
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment for Assistant Cadre | O’level Holders.
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment for Inspectorate Cadre | RN/NCE/ND/HND Holders.
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment : Superintendent Cadre
1. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02: Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
2. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02: Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
3. Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09: Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
4. Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09: Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
5. Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08: Applicants must be holders of first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
Statutory Requirements for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Recommended: Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for Nigeria Prison Jobs
- Applications must be Online.
- Candidate are expected to log into the website www.prisons.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the application form online via recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should note application is absolutely free.
CLOSING DATE: 11th June, 2018.
Share this opportunity with others » Nigerian Prison Jobs.