Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment for the post of inspectorate cadre. The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) is now accepting applications from eligible Nigerians for full time appointments for the position of Inspectorate Cadre. The page provides the positions available, requirements and how to apply for the Nigerian Prison Service vacancies. See more information below ….
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment for Inspectorate Cadre
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments into the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) Inspectorate Cadre.
The following Positions are available:
- Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08
- Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06
- Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP) CONPASS 06
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment for Assistant Cadre | O’level Holders.
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment for Superintendent Cadre | BSc/MSc Holders.
Requirements for the Post of Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP)
Applicants must be holders of HND certificates obtained from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Estate Management, Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
Requirements for the Post of Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing
Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions
Requirements for the Post of Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP)
Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.
General Requirements for Nigeria Prison Jobs
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Recommended: Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for Nigeria Prison Recruitment
- Applications must be Online.
- Candidate are expected to log into the website www.prisons.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the application form online via recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
CLOSING DATE: 11th June, 2018.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!