Lower Credit HND got no problem. It’s accepted by most universities that admit via Direct Entry. But lower credit in ND is only considered by a few universities.
We have compiled the list of universities that accept Lower Credit based on the admission requirements recorded in JAMB Brochure.
- All private universities – you may need upper credit for some courses.
- Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University formerly Anambra State University (ANSU)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto (UDUSOK)
- Niger Delta University, NDU, Wilberforce
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT
- Nasarawa State University (NSUK), Keffi
- University of Jos, UNIJOS
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU
- Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA
- University of Ilorin, UNILORIN (accepts lower credit in history and performer art)
Make sure you check JAMB Brochure to confirm whether you can apply for a course with Lower credit in ND. Some others schools too may allow, but not listed here.
Note: It’s your responsibility to validate the genuineness of our listing from JAMB brochure.
See also: Official Up-to-date JAMB Brochure.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!