NIIT scholarship examination sample questions and formats they use in setting their examination questions.
In our previous publication, we published the How to apply for 19th edition of NIIT Nigeria Scholarship, but now, we want to share how NIIT Nigeria scholarship examination are set and the sample questions. (Want to apply? Follow the link above to apply NOW! Mind you, application is FREE!).
1. Scholarship test consists of 60 questions that are divided into four sections. The break-up of the questions, marks and the suggested time per section is given below:
Number of Questions
Suggested time (in minutes)
2. The duration of the complete test is 100 minutes.
3. Use of calculators is NOT allowed.
4. The answers of all numerical questions should be considered to the nearest round off value.
5. If you are unable to answer any question, move on to the next. Do not spend too much time on any question.
6. Do not be worried if you are unable to answer all the questions. Most people cannot do so.
7. Stop writing as soon as you are told to do so.
8. Any attempt to resort to unfair means will result in disqualification.
9. You are not allowed to move out of the Hall without handing over your Booklet, Answer sheet, and Rough sheets.
10. Use the Answer sheet provided with this test booklet to answer the questions. Do not write/mark anything on the Question paper booklet.
11. For each of the multiple choice questions, there are four/five options; A, B, C, D and E. Select the correct option in the space provided against the appropriate question in the Answer sheet.
12. Only one option should be selected against each question. In case you wish to make a change ensure that you have erased the earlier choice properly.
13. Please ensure that you write your Name, Contact Number, E-mail ID, Date, Hall Ticket No, Center Name, Venue/City, Slot No, and Test Code in the appropriate spaces provided on the Answer sheet. USE BLOCK LETTERS ONLY. Also sign in the place provided.
Click Here to download NIIT Scholarship Sample Question.
Help share this, you just might be helping a friend.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!