Nigerian Institute of Journalism, NIJ notice to graduating students on collection of academic gowns and payment of convocation fees.
This is to inform all the graduating students of the Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ), Lagos, that the management has released the procedure for the payment of convocation fee and collection of academic gowns.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
All graduands are to pay endowment fund as follows;
- National Diploma – N5,000.
- Special Programmes-N5,000
- Higher National Diploma – N7,000.
- Post Graduate Diploma – N15,000.
All graduands must attend as a penalty of N 10,000 will be paid by absentees.
Academic gowns will be made available at the rate of N5,000 each.
Please note that certificates will be issued on the day of convocation.
All graduands must collect their certificates on the day, April 20, 2018. Failure to do so after this day will attract a penalty fee of N 10,000 .
Graduation gown will be available for collection starting from the Thursday April 12, 2018- Wednesday April 18, 2018.
Please pay into Eco Bank
- Account Number: 0042006487
- Account Name: Nigerian Institute of Journalism
For further enquiries, please contact this number 07039221173 or Visit the Student Affairs Department.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!