Nigerian Institute of Journalism, NIJ Short Term Certificate in Effective Writing and Communication admission application form for the 2014/2015 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ), Lagos, non-residential Certificate course in Effective Writing and Communication for the 2014/2015 academic session.
The participant will become an effective communicator (oral and written).
Who Is the NIJ Short Cetificate programme For?
The programme is designed for:
- Corporate Personnel
- Public Relations Practitioners
- Pastor and Preachers .
- Confidential Secretaries
- Special Assistants & Personal Assistants to CEOs
- All categories of Civil Servants
- Human Resources/Employees Welfare Personnel
- Everyone who uses the English Language for basic Career Communication
Admission Requirement for the NIJ short programme
To be eligible for admission, a minimum of the Senior Secondary School Certificate is required.
VENUE AND COMMENCEMENT
It is a weekend programme (Saturdays only) which will take place on the institution’s Campus in Lagos. It commences from November 15, 2014.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested persons in the Nigeria Institute of Journalism short term programme 2014/2015 should obtain bank teller from the Accounts Department,
- Pay a sum of N5, 000 (Five Thousand Naira only) Into the Institution’s account at Wema Bank Plc. Omole Junction, Ikeja.
- Present the duplicate copy at the Registry for the collection of the application form.
All duly completed application form should be returned on or before Monday, October 27, 2014 to:
Nigerian Institute of Journalism
8 -14, Ijaiye Road. Ogba, Ikeja- Lagos
NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM PHONE: 01-7912496, 08059196459
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!