Make Nile University of Nigeria your first choice of institution in the 2017 JAMB UTME registration and be entitled to IPAD AIR 2.
The management of the Nile University of Nigeria, a world class university located in Abuja, has announced that candidates that picked the institution as their first choice in the 2017 JAMB UTME will be entitled to IPAD AIR 2.
See also: 2017 JAMB Form: Registration Procedure & Guide .
You can check the details of the advert below:
Nile University of Nigeria SCHOLARSHIP & DISCOUNT TERMS
- International Olympiads (IMO, IPHO, ICHO, IBO, IOI, PAMO, PASO) participants will be offered a 50 % scholarship while medalists will get 100% scholarship
- Students with JAMB scores between 220- 400 or WASSCE grades of 3A’s – 9 A’s will get scholarships ranging from 10% – 80%. However, students applying for Law will require a minimum of 240 in JAMB or 4 A’s in WASSCE.
- Students with 3 A’s and above in WASSCE together with a JAMB score of 300 and above will get 100% scholarship.
Note: apart from the above offer in No 3, students will only be allowed to use either JAMB or WASSCE results but not both. Also, all scholarships are offered to a limited number of students for each department
- Students with outstanding performance in sports at national or professional level will get 100% scholarship.
- Parents will get the following discount it they have more than one child in NUN or NTIC:
– 2 children – 5% discount for each child
– 3 children – 10% discount for each child
– 4 children – 15% discount for each child
– 5 children – 20% discount for each child
- NTIC graduates coming to NUN get 15% discount
- Postgraduate studies:
– NUN first class graduates get 100% discount
– NUN second class upper graduates get 50% discount
– NUN second class lower graduates get 40% discount
– NUN staff with 3 years experience get 80% discount
– NTIC graduates get 30 %
Three individuals from the same corporate organization get a discount of 10% for each person, five people and above get a discount of 20% for each person and ten people and above get a discount of 30% for each person.
Please note that none of the scholarship and discount terms and conditions apply to Medicine & Surgery Department