Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) is now accepting applications from high performing basic five or six pupils for its 2020/2021 Post-Primary Scholarship Award. The deadline for submission of applications for the NLNG post-primary scholarship award is 6th November, 2020.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites application from interested and qualified Primary school pupils for its 2020/2021 POST PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
The scheme seeks to support high-performing Basic Five and Sic pupils through secondary school education.
The scheme kicked off in 2012 with 28 beneficiaries and, by 2019, it had grown to 342 beneficiaries with a total sum of N825,300,000 ($2.697m) expended to date.
Prospective pupils are admitted to the scheme through application on company’s website based on advertised criteria. A selection test is then conducted to place the best top candidates onto the scheme.
See also: NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship.
NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Eligibility.
Any prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic 5 or 6 pupil
- Provide his/her Basic Five result
- Must provide an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact number of the Head Teacher also to be included)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide a letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply for NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship.
Interested persons should follow the link below to apply:
Apply Here Official Link
Apply Before: 6th November, 2020.
Please note that all:
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone numbers) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of the application.
- Application will be disqualified for
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.