Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) is now accepting applications from high performing basic five or six pupils for its 2021/2022 Post-Primary Scholarship Award. The deadline for submission of applications for the NLNG post-primary scholarship award is 31st July 2021.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested and qualified Primary school pupils for its 2020/2021 POST PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
The scheme seeks to support high-performing Basic Five and Sic pupils through secondary school education.
Prospective pupils are admitted to the scheme through the application on the company’s website based on advertised criteria. A selection test is then conducted to place the best top candidates onto the scheme.
NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Eligibility
The prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic five (5) or six (6) pupil.
- Provide his/her Basic Five result sheet duly endorsed.
- Provide an attestation letter stamped & signed by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter.
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the Chairman, Paramount Ruler or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide a letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Provide a recent passport-sized photograph.
How to Apply for NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship
Interested persons should follow the link below to apply:
Apply Here Official Link
Apply Before: July 31, 2021.
Please note that:
- All requested documents, including recent passport photo, must be uploaded to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Application will be disqualified for falsification of documents.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Selection Test.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.