Nigerian Law School, NLS call to bar requirements for November 2019. The requirements include Call to the Bar processing Fee, LL.B Certificate, Law School Identity card and results.
The management of the Nigerian Law School (NLS) has released the Requirements for November 2019 Call to Bar.
- Screening Date: November 11 to November 22, 2019
- Call To Bar Date: 26th to 28th November 2019
Nigerian Law School (NLS) Call to Bar Requirements
Read instructions below on Requirements for November 2019 Call to Bar:
- Evidence of payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (₦30, 000) Call to the Bar processing Fee into the Account designated below:
Account Name: Body of Benchers Nigerian Law School Call to the Bar Account
Bank: Zenith Bank PLC
Account NO: 1015715697
- Original and Photocopy of LL.B Certificate
- Original and Photocopy of the candidate’s Law School Identity card
- Print-out of the candidate’s result
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!