Nigeria Maritime University, NMU screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted students.
The management of the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko, Delta State, has released the list of documents that would be required during the 2019/2020 screening exercise.
NMU New Students Screening Exercise.
This is to notify candidates for the 100 level screening exercise that they are requested to come for their screening with the following items/documents:
- Evidence of Payment of All Fees
- Original Jamb Admission Letter
- Original UTME Notification of Results
- SSCE/GCE/NECO, etc. (Original) and Five Photocopies of Computer printed of private candidates SSCE result duly certified and stamped by the Principal (Original and Five Photocopies)
- Two (2) Letters of Reference from a Reputable Clergyman/lmam/Senior Civil Servants (Original and Five Photocopies)
- Birth Certificate/ Sworn Declaration of Age (Original and Five Photocopies)
- Local Government of Origin or State of Original Certificate
- Passport Photographs with red background (i.e. copies) with two passport on the clearance form
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO, etc. on or before 2015 must tender the Original of their Certificates
- The use of Affidavit in lieu of statement of result and correction of names will not be accepted
- University Health Centre Medical Card.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!