Nigeria Maritime University, NMU screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
The management of the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko, Delta State, has released the list of documents that would be required during the 2020/2021 screening exercise.
SEE ALSO: Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Admission List and Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) School Fees Schedule.
NMU Screening Procedure for New Students
This is to notify Candidates for the 100 level screening exercise that they are requested to come for their screening with the following items/documents:
- Evidence of Payment of All Fees (Please check fees details on the website)
- Original JAMB Admission Letter
- Original UTME Notification of Result
- SSCE/NECO/GCE etc. (Original) and Five photocopies of Computer printed private candidates
- SSCE result duly certified and stamped by the principal (Original and Five Photocopies)
- Two (2) Letters of Reference from a Reputable Clergyman/Imam/Senior Civil Servants (Original and Five Photocopies)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age (Original and Five Photocopies)
- Local Government of Origin or State of Origin Certificate
- Passport photograph with red background (12 copies)
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications i.e WASC, GCE, NECO, etc on or before 2015 must tender the Original of their Certificates
- The use of Affidavit in lieu of a statement of result and correction of names will not be accepted
- University Health Centre Medical Card
MATERIALS/ITEMS FOR YOUR REGIMENTATION ARE AS FOLLOW:
- Life jacket (Compulsory)
- White Round-neck T-Shirt and White Pair of Shorts (at least 3 pairs each)
- Pairs of White canvas shoes
- Pairs of White socks
- Personal attire (casual wears)