Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) invites application from outstanding Nigerian graduates in Geosciences and Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Marine and Subsea) wishing to pursue International post-graduate studies to it 2015 postgraduate scholarship awards application.
NNPC/ESSO postgraduate scholarship awards help build capacities of young and brilliant Nigerians and further boost pool of qualified manpower for career opportunities in Nigeria and abroad.
To qualify for these scholarship awards, the candidates must have a first degree (First Class or Second Class Upper Division in Geosciences or Engineering disciplines obtained from a Nigerian university, provisional admission for a Master’s degree program in any of the above stated disciplines in a recognized University either in Nigeria or the USA, Canada, United Kingdom or any EU country, for the national or international post graduate award respectively. The candidates must also be among the top performers in the selection tests and interviews conducted.
Candidates Eligible for NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship.
To qualify, applicants MUST:
1. Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
2. Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
3. Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2015/2016 academic session.
4. Specialization in Geophysics would be an advantage.
The NNPC/ESSO scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.
How to Apply for NNPC/ESSO Postgraduate Scholarship
Before you start this application
1. Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
- Valid ID card
- Proof of provisional admission for Postgraduate Study into any reputable university
- First Degree Certificate
- Birth Certificate
2. Ensure you label these scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
To apply, Follow the steps below:
a) Click on “apply now” tab.
b) Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
c) Click on http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpceepnl to return to Scholarship site.
d) Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
e) Enter your personal information, educational information, National Identity Number (if available), other information and upload required scanned documents.
f) Ensure the name used used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate otherwise.
g) Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
h) Recheck application information to avoid errors.
i) Click “apply now” to submit information.
j) You will receive an email and sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification
- You must apply before you begin verification of your application details.
- Application closes Midnight, Friday 9th June, 2015.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email.
- Employees of ExxonMobil Subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this Scholarship.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!