The requirements and procedure for collection of certificates by the Degree graduands of the Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe (NOCEN) has been released. See NOCEN Degree certificates collection procedure and requirements.
- Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | NCE & Degree
- Federal College of Education Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FCET Gombe Pre-NCE Admission Form
- Imam Hamzat College Of Education JAMB Regularisation Notice to Graduates Students
- KSCOE Ankpa Affiliated with ATBU Degree Admission Form
This is to inform all the past Degree graduands of Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe (NOCEN) that their certificates are now ready.
NOCEN Degree Certificates Collection Procedure and Requirements
Collection of certificates for 2017 Degree Result is ongoing at Degree unit, Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe (NOCEN).
Note that you are required to come with the following:
- Clearance form
- Original Statement of result,
- Receipts for:
- Certificate (15k)
- Both original and photocopy.
- ID card.
*Be advised that Degree unit has never and will never demand any money from students for collection of certificates, it is free as long as you meet the above requirements*.