NOCEN NCE Part-Time Admission Form 2021/2022
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe, NOCEN NCE part-time programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe (NOCEN) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various NCE part-time programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for NOCEN NCE Part-Time Admission Form
- Eligible candidates are advised to visit JAMB e-facility https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
- Click on Part-Time Registration Link Obtain JAMB Registration Number after paying # 3500 via Remita
- Part-Time Candidates will not write JAMB UTME Examination
- Then proceed to Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe website to purchase Part-Time Admission Form via www.nocen.edu.ng/portal
- Click on 2021/2022 Part-Time Admissions Select your payment mode (Generate and pay # 5,250)
- Proceed to any Commercial Bank for your payment with Remita Number
- Return to the Application page and proceed with the completion of the form.
- Submit your application and print out your acknowledgement slip
- Finally, go to the coordinator of your preferred Study Center or the Directorate of Part-Time Programme, Nsugbe for your Admission Letter.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates