Candidate Eligible for National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu Admission
– Possess the west African school certifiate/ GCE/ NECO or their acceptable equivalent with credit in five at not more than two sittings, this must include a credit in English, maths, biology or health science a and two other subjects
– Experience in the use of plaster of paris will be an added advantage.
Apply for National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu Admission
Appliction forms can be obtained from: the RET SECRETARTIAT, NATIONAL ORTHOPEDIC HOSPIAL,PMB 01294, ENUGU. on presentation of reciept for payment of non refundable fee of N5000 only. payment should be zenith bank plc, account name : NOHE School of POP TECHNOLOGY REVOLVING FUND, account number 1012869506, Okpara avenue branch. The bank teller should be presented to the revenue office, account dept at NOHE for a receipt.
Other Things you need to know
– THE DURATION of the course is two years, comprising four semesters of academic /practical work
– you are required to submit three reference letters one of which must be from your last place of work or testimonial form principal/ dean of your school
– application forms duly completed together with photocopies of relevant credentials and two passport size photographs should be submitted to the RET SECRETARIAT not later than six weeks from the date of this publication.
Only shortlisted candidatees will be invited for selection interview which will take place a the new conference hall national orthopaedic hospital Enugu.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!