NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022 | Supplementary
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos, NOHIL School Of Post-Basic Nursing Studies admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- NOHIL Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology Post UTME Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Refresher Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
Applications are invited from suitably qualified for admission to Post-Basic Nursing programmes on a full-time basis at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Available Programmes
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Duration & Courses
DURATION: Twelve (12) Months of two (2) Semesters commencing in November 2021.
COURSE: 20 Courses of 40 Credit units in form of lectures etc and 960 hours of Hospital/ Community based Clinical Practice, Tutorials, Practical Demonstrations, Workshop Seminars, Case Studies/ Projects etc.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Entry Requirements
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess valid and current license to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible for the payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training. Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one-year post registration experience is required.
ACCOMMODATION: The Course is non-residential.
How to Apply for NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
With the payment of non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000:00)
ON-LINE APPLICATION: Please visit: https://nohlagos.gov.ng/
MODE OF PAYMENT:
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit the institutionRemita Page
- Select “TSERS (REVOLVING)” as the Name of Service/purpose
- Input Post Basic Nursing (A&E Programme) / Post Basic Nursing (ORTHO Programme) as the case may be in the description of Payment box
- Leave the dialog box for GIFMIS code blank
- Fill other boxes and submit
- Print and keep receipt of payment as evidence
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Closing & Interview Dates:
Submission of Application form closes on 4th November 2021
Entrance Examination Date: 4th November 2021
Venue: TSERS Conference Hall
Time: 8:00 a.m.
NOTE: All students are to come along with the original copy of their credentials and evidence of payment.
For further enquiries: Please contact Training Schools Education Research and Statistics Secretariat via: 08124577749, 08078191022
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates