Northwest University (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK) post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain NWU post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, YMSUK) undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Candidates Eligible for NWU Post UTME Screening.
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must have chosen the Northwest University, Kano as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) 2019/2020 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have possessed 2019 UTME result Slip or 2018 D.E online registration SLIP.
- Must have obtained DIPLOMA, IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result for DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Candidates.
- D.E. Candidates with Diplomas must have minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science based programmes and 3.5 for Arts based programmes respectively.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E. must have minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes in the Faculty of Education.
- D.E. Candidates with IJMB must have minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts based programmes respectively.
How to Apply for NWU / YMSUK Post UTME Screening Form.
1. The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is Wednesday, 17th July, 2019, while the closing date is Wednesday, 7th August, 2019 at midnight.
3. Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as the Screening Charges.
4. Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Northwest University Post UTME Screening Date & Requirements.
Date: Monday 19th and Wednesday 21st August, 2019.
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano
a) For UTME Candidates: Main Campus along Kabuga – Kofar Ruwa Road, Kano
b) For D.E. Candidates: City Campus, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nassarawa, Kano.
UTME Candidates will be required to write an APTITUTE TEST in English Language, Mathematics and General Studies on Monday 19th August, 2019, while D.E. Candidates will undergo a Screening Exercise on Wednesday 21st August, 2019.
Candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their credentials and online registration Acknowledgement Slip for the Aptitude Test or Screening Exercise on the dates stated above.
ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with the 2019 Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!