Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH notice to all prospective students as regards confirmation of uploaded O’Level results during the 2016/2017 academic session admission screening exercise (post-UTME) applications. And also, candidates awaiting results. See more details below.
This is to notify all 2016/2017 POST-UTME, BSc (100 level) applicant to kindly go online to confirm their O level grades entered for your POST-UTME screening application and make amendments where necessary on or before October 22nd, 2016 as corrections will not be allowed after the due date.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Also, applicants using awaiting results(AR) should fill in the correct grades on or before October 22nd, 2016.
Please note that falsified or incorrect entries will result in automatic disqualification.
Kindly await further instructions from the College.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!